Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Date #7 & 8


     First off, I wanna say that I am so sorry for being MIA from the blogging world for a while!  Life has been a little crazy lately with starting my new job.  I will save all that for another post, and in the meantime continue blogging where I left off on January 7th.  WOW, it's been longer than I thought!

   Date #7:  Go look at Christmas lights while drinking hot chocolate

     Ever since I can remember, my family would make hot chocolate and dress in layers to jump in the car and drive around Chico to look at all of the houses and their Christmas decorations/lights.  When we were younger, there were always Santa's at several houses passing out candy canes and asking children what they wanted for Christmas.  For the past several years we have had the pleasure of my Grammy coming along with us, which is always a blast.  Last year (2011), Chris and I decided to take his older nieces and nephews around to look at lights and then stop by 711 to get hot chocolate before taking them home to their parents to deal with the sugar high ;).

     Every year I am just as excited as I was when I was younger, to go out with the family and look at lights!

One of my favorite decorated houses this year:



Date #8:  Take Christmas pictures

     Not exactly what I had in mind for Christmas pictures, but they will do!  I really wanted to have my mom take some cute, posed pictures of Chris and I and then have some pictures taken of my family.  BUT, as we all know....Christmas season is crazy and we didn't find the time.  I will post some pictures that we took at Grammy's on Christmas:









No comments:

Post a Comment