Yes, that is what I am! I haven't been a good blogger/journal writer AT ALL! Well, I take that back! I have been blogging on a different site for my grandma. For those of you who don't know, my grandma was diagnosed with aggressive stage I-II bladder cancer on January 31st of this year. After her diagnosis everything went pretty fast and she was taken down to UC Davis for surgery on March 18th. So, I was in charge of updating a blog about her status post surgery while she was at the hospital for about 10 days. If you would like to read about her journey starting from being diagnosed to becoming cancer free, head over to caringbridge.org and search for Jean O'Connell.
As for Chris and I, things are going well! So much has happened since I last blogged! February 9th my sister, Emily, got engaged to her best friend George and they will be getting married May 11th!!! I have spent many of my days off of work helping my mom plan for her Utah and Chico reception! It is going to be gorgeous and I can't wait.
My mom flew out to Utah to help Emily with a few things and then Chris and I drove out there for a day to help Emily with engagements and her wedding dress! Chris and I stayed at Aubrie & Dave's house. Aubrie is my best friend from nursing school and was one of my bridesmaids :) I love their family!
This weekend Chris, my mom and I are heading out there again for a short visit but to help throw Emily a bridal shower!
I am so excited and can't wait to see my sister and our friends :)!
Other than that, I have just been working. I am still working full-time nights at Enloe and just finished my 90 day probation period! Crazy how fast that flew by.
Chris has been such a good help around the house. Doing laundry, dishes, making meals and letting me nap :)! I'm a lucky girl.
Sorry for the random, tangent post. I must get going but I promise to not wait 3 months to post again!
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment