Another year older, another year wiser! Right?! :) I turned 24 about 2 and half weeks ago! Crazy! At times I still feel as though I am 20. I had my birthday off of work so I told Chris that I wanted to go on a hike. The weather had been soooo nice! I slept in till like 9:30 and woke up to Chris making me breakfast! Homemade waffles and sausage...yum! After breakfast, we got ready and drove to Oroville. We parked at table mountain and just hiked around for about an hour or so. It was a bit chilly that day but the grass was so green and the flowers were beautiful! We then decided to go up to Chris' parents house and say hi! His mom and dad were working on their new garden. We visited for a bit and then went inside and both fell asleep! What great company we are huh? We woke up, visited some more and headed back to Chico for dinner! Chris, my mom, dad, grandma and I all went to Burgers and Brew downtown! It was delicious. We all ate way too much! Of course we still stuffed our faces with caterpillar pie (mint chip ice cream with Oreo cookie crust). Yummm! My parents and sister went in on buying me a custom made swim suit from a place in Utah (which I ordered while we were there last weekend!!!) Grammy gave me money and Chris bought me new work/workout shoes :)
Overall, it was a great day :)
I'll post pics of breakfast, the hike and dinner:







No comments:
Post a Comment