So, as most of you know my beautiful older sister/one of my best friends is getting married in May! I couldn't be happier for her. I do miss the whole planning a wedding part of ring engaged but let's just say I don't envy her at all. My sister is currently working a full time job, going to school, planning a wedding and trying to sleep sometime in between. Her fiancé is going to school, flying all over the US for internship interviews (luckily those are now over), and helping as much as he can with wedding details. Not only are they getting Married in SLC and having a reception in Orem, Utah but they are having a potluck/reception in Alabama where her fiancé, George, is from AND a ring ceremony/reception here in Chico! I guess the up side to 3 receptions is getting to wear your wedding dress more than the average bride! Although, I tell Chris that I WILL be putting mine on and dancing around the living room on our one year anniversary :)!
Since Emily is crazy busy, my mom, Chris and I have been busy helping lift the load off of the couple an have been doing some of the preparation!
22 days and counting!!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment