Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Year of the Weddings

     This IS the year of "Love is in the air" and many, many weddings.  I love it!!

Let's just take a look at all the lovely couples that tied the knot this year:


1.  Emily Kendrick & Blake Miller      May 26, 2012




2. Megan O'Connell & Adi Jerkovic (My Cousins)     June 23, 2012



3.  Tiffany Leishman & Spencer Keables      July 13, 2012
   





4.  Morgan Perry & Jared Bardsley      July 13, 2012



5.  Madison Hoag & Drew Dennis      August 10, 2012



6.  Lauren Smallwood & Chris Skousen      August 11, 2012




7.  Jenny Peden & Chris Howarth (Yes, me!)      August 18, 2012




8.  Nicole Memmott & Kyle Wagner      August 31, 2012



9.  Chelsi Shaw & Chris Jones (my cousins!)      September 1, 2012





     YAY for all the weddings, I know there are even some that I missed. Ya, really! CRAZY year for weddings.

     Congratulations to all those who got married, hope married life is treating you as AMAZING as it is me :)

.....and A BIG congratulations to those who are planning weddings :)

1.  Janae Keables and Cody Squires      Getting Married October 19, 2012



2.  Katie Altheide & Adam Voss      Getting Married December 22, 2012


LOVE (noun)- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.


4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! We have one as well, katieandtylerdowd.blogspot.com if you want to follow. Glad married lift is treating you both well! -The Dowds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I just went to katieandtylerdowd.blogspot.com and it said blog not found?!

      Delete
  2. Marika and Spencer! Nikita and David!!

    Love, love, love this post - I've been thinking of doing one like it! You did it better than I could have though - love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete