After church, I was freezing and decided it was necessary to pull out the sweat pants and sweatshirt and roll up in a ball on the couch and cuddle with a blanket. Of course, I fell asleep! Surprisingly, and those of you who know me will be shocked, I only slept for 20 minutes without setting an alarm! Pure Bliss...
My parents invited Chris and I over for Sunday dinner to have Salmon, rolls, salad and asparagus. I came over early and spent some time with them while Chris finished up his work day. My sister texted me and said, "are you over at mom and dads blogging?" I am glad someone appreciates my boring blog stories :)! I didn't know what to blog about but I decided to blog about my lovely sister.
Emily is my older sister, and well..my only sister and sibling. Growing up we had our fair share of arguing until I took the plunge and left for college in Utah. After being separated, we decided that maybe we really did love each other and miss each other, haha. A semester later Emily moved out to Utah to join me and attended UVU, where she graduated with her Bachelors in Elementary Education. While she was in Utah, we still had our arguments but we became even closer. I loved being able to spend time with her and live with her, AGAIN! A little while ago Em decided to go back to school for dental assisting. She still lives in Provo, Utah and works as a dental assistant for a pediatric dentist and loves what she does. I miss her but guess who is coming for CHRISTMAS!!!!????? These TWO gorgeous faces...yes TWO faces!!
Aren't they just presh!? I can't wait to see both of them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment