Sunday, October 21, 2012

Quality time with the sister-in-law

     I have decided that I have become very good at having NOTHING to blog about, and IF/WHEN I finally do have something, I usually blog about it way late!  So I apologize!  On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to make my weekly trip to Oroville and spend time with my sister-in-law Leia and her son Eli.  She is a stay at home mommy, and since we all know that I have lots of free time, Leia is so kind and has me over to play :)  Lately, it has become a "tradition" I would like to say, that we get together about once a week.  I LOVE IT!!  I love Chris' family my new (in-laws) family! 

     Leia and I spent our day talking about food, looking through cook books, and swapping recipes.  Hopefully this will keep me from making the same meals over and over.  I guess you can say that I am in a rut and just love certain meals, therefore, I make them...ALOT!

     Most of the recipes are posted on my pinterest board named, "Food." Creative, right?  I tried to post the links to here, but their not liking me at the moment.

     Leia and I are determined to make these delicious looking, healthy meals and get in shape.  Our goal is to exercise, eat healthy and lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving day.  Wish us luck :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment