Sunday, September 9, 2012

WELCOME!


Hello,
     Welcome to OUR blog! Chris and I BOTH (yes he wanted one too) decided that we wanted to start a blog in order to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.  I, Jenny, hope to be able to find time to blog often about our new life as Mr. and Mrs. 
With starting this blog, we hope to...
1.  Stay connected with family and friends who are spread throughout the world.
2.  Be able to keep a journal of things that are going on in our lives.
3.  Be forced to take more pictures.  I am HORRIBLE at taking pictures, I need to be better so that I won't regret not having pictures of special times in our lives. 



     We are glad you stopped by to check out our blog.  We hope it finds you doing well.  Enjoy looking around and enjoy reading about our new adventure as NEWLYWEDS :)
We love you all,
Chris and Jenny Howarth

No comments:

Post a Comment