Okay, okay, I know it's kinda lame to celebrate month anniversaries...were not in high school nor dating, BUT Mrs. Skousen mentioned in her blog "How often are you going to be able to celebrate being married for one, sweet, adorable, little, precious month!? ONLY ONCE." I totally agree with her! SO..on Tuesday, the 18th, Chris and I had been married for that one, sweet, adorable, little, precious month! I woke up at 5am and went to work while Chris went to work at 9am and got home at 6. He is always covered, and I mean covered, in dirt when he gets home from work. Now that's a sign of a hardworking man :) We both got freshened up and headed downtown to Burgers and Brew, a delicious restaurant in Chico. Chris had their version of a western burger and I had Caesar salad and onion rings (so healthy..not!) Our sweet waitress took our picture...see I am getting better!
Our first month of marriage was amazing! I fall more in love with him everyday.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment