Friday, September 28, 2012

Call me CRAZY!

     Call me crazy but I get sooooo bored only working 2 days a week.  I know, I know! Most people say that I have the life. I work 2 days a week, 8 hour days, and then have 5 nice, long days off to enjoy! Well...it wasn't too bad before getting married because remember those 5, nice, long days off?  They were FILLED and I mean FILLED with spending time with the Fiance and planning, planning and more wedding planning.  Now that the wedding is over, marriage is official, and hubby is working, my 5, nice, long days off are filled with........You can fill in the blank, and give me ideas of what to do! :)

     I have never been much of a TV watcher, or a reader (besides blogs) haha.  We don't have the Internet at our house, which I am kinda okay with. Spending the WHOLE day on the Internet doesn't all of the sudden make my day productive.

     This week I worked Monday and Tuesday,  went grocery shopping and cleaned house Wednesday and then Thursday I literally sat around trying to think of things to do.  Exercise....nah, read....again not a big reader, turn on the TV...ya nothing too interesting on.  Finally I decided to take a bike ride with no destination in mind.  Then I thought.."I haven't seen Grammy in a while, I will ride over to her house."  Mind you, since I had no destination at first, I took the world's longest way to Grammy's house...oh well! Took some time, I got to enjoy the outdoors and warm weather, and hey..maybe sweat off a few of those pounds.

     Of course, too good to be true....Grammy took me out to lunch at Italian Cottage.  Being that I felt I had been so good and exercised, I ate a salad.  (Big round of applause!)  Thank you!

     I ended up riding about 6.5 miles leisurely yesterday and it was great! Chico is a great little town to ride bikes in.  So many bike paths and parks to ride through and enjoy the nature while your out and about.  So...if you don't know what to do with your spare time, get up and go for a bike ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment